Thursday 9 August 2007

Pull up a chair at our next gathering to hear about Mary MacKillop's Early Years.

"God's presence seems to follow me everyone and makes everything I do or wish to do a prayer."
Mary MacKillop

Come along to the next meeting on Friday, August 17 2007 where we will view a video about Mary's life and watch as she comes to life before our eyes as we journey with her through her struggles and her triumphs.

The evening starts between 6:00-6:30pm and will conclude around 9:00pm it includes a delicious meal prepared by the Josephites.

Mary MacKillop Melbourne's home is 36 Essex Street, Footscray.

If you're going to come, please call give me a call, or text me on 0433 730 266 or send me an email at deirdre_crocker@hotmail.com we want to make sure there is enough food for everyone.

All are welcome; come as you are to learn about the wonderful woman that is, Australia's First Saint.